The Sip is an interactive digital platform endorsing a stronger wine-tasting culture in and around Cape Town.
Our aim is to educate locals and tourists of all backgrounds about the diverse wine community in and around the Western Cape, which will increase interest among the public. This will create a stronger demand for wine products and wine-related activities, such as tastings, tours, dining and accommodation.
The Sip also focuses on other alcohol brands, such as whisky, brandy and craft beer, as well as non-alcoholic brands, like coffee.
Age: 22 to 55 years
Gender: Male 40% Female 60%
LSM: 6 to 10
Demographic: Cape Town, South Africa, International.
Interests: Wine, Whisky, Brandy, Gin, Craft beer, Tasting, Pairings, Dining, Wine farms, Tours, Accommodation, Outdoor, Events and Festivals.
• Introduce a bigger target market to wine and wine-related industries.
• Encourage a stronger wine-tasting culture.
• Increase sales in wine and wine-related industries.
• Provide much-needed exposure for all wine farms, partners and sponsors.
• Create exciting and innovative platforms for wine and wine-related industries.
• Encourage a no “drinking and driving” mentality via creative campaigns.